Sunday, July 09, 2006

The Dog Days of Fishing

Dzifa and I snuck away over the 4th of July for a quick trip with our friends Maren and Ben. We might of been crazy to bring our two dogs along with Maren's dog. It ended up being a great time. Here are a few photographs of our dogs. I am sure you can guess which one is "his and hers." My dog, Ayla, is 2.5 pounds and gaurded my camera bag while I was fishing. Faust, Dzifa's dog is harder to take fishing because he likes to swim more then anything. : ) I brought my camera along to photograph Dzifa fishing. He is working on a website for Colorado fishermen and needs photos of just about everything fly fishing related. We got a lot of great shots for him to choose from. The photo of the fish with the dry fly is just for a detail shot to go on his site. After the picture the fish was sent back swimming.

3 comments:

Sara France Photography said...

The kids are so cute! Miss you guys!

Van Buren Photography said...

awww. yes, "the kids" are cute and very spoiled. are you going to make it to CO next month?

Jenna & Matt Walker said...

hey guys! great flick of the master fly fisherman...nice fish detail too! Talk to you all soon...matty