Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Nuggets and Lakers Playoff Game

There is nothing quite like cheering on your home team from the second row... That is unless they lose. :( I still had a blast watching the last play off game for the Nuggets. I don't usually bring my "big" camera to the games. Mostly because I didn't think they would allow me to. I decided that it was worth a try to bring it. I was almost declined at the door. I was told that my 5D and my 70-200 lens were borderline for being allowed in without a press pass. Some how luck was on my side and I was able to shoot during the entire game. Our seats are behind the visitors bench. So although I love the Nuggets I had a lot more opportunities to photograph the Lakers. The game begins!








The Temptations played at half time.

No comments: