Monday, October 20, 2008

Sanctuary Wedding - Morgan & Nadine

Vendor: The Sanctuary
Event Coordinator: Michelle Gillett- Dramatic Event Design
DJ: Tom O"Malley- Affinity For Music
Bride's Dress: Klienfelds
Cake: Eat Dessert First
Catering: The Sanctuary
Celebrant: Father Marty Hunckler
Ceremony Musicians: Leavitt Music Service
Invitations: Paper Lady
Flowers: The Flower House
Groom's Clothing: Al's Formal Wear
Hair/Make-Up: Christy Harrington

This wedding extravaganza started off on Thursday night. I met up with Morgan and Nadine to do their engagement session. They live in New York and this was the first chance we had to get them in front of the camera. We had four unbelievable days of spectacular weather. Which was a good thing since I chased them around for four days straight.

I photographed their rehearsal dinner on Friday night. I love having the chance to shoot at the rehearsal dinner. It lets me meet all of their family and friends before the wedding day. I learned so much about Morgan and Nadine that I didn't know before. I always feel like being at the rehearsal dinner gives me an advantage for shooting on their wedding day. I have already figured out who is who in the families and since I have met them I become a familiar face on the wedding day.

Of course their wedding was out of this world. The decor was was extraordinary and so detailed. I have never seen so many candles in one place. It was breathtaking. I kept thinking all weekend that someone needed to pinch me because the photographic opportunities just kept getting better. The fall colors were so vibrant and surreal.

I finished their wedding weekend by photographing the brunch at Nadine's families house the next morning. I think by this time everyone had adopted me into the family because they realized I wasn't going anywhere. :-)

SLIDESHOW!!





No comments: