Monday, September 15, 2008

Cristin & Ross- Got Married

Venue: The Sanctuary, Castle Pines
DJ: Bill Carson
Bride's Dress: Anna Be
Cake: Das Meyer
Catering: The Sanctuary, Castle Pines
Celebrant: Dr. Gene Selander
Flowers: The Flower House
Groom's Clothing: Men's Wearhouse
Hair/Makeup: Elevate Hair Studio, Sarah Gard
Videographer: RH Productions

Ross and Cristin are rock stars! I love that one of the goals for Ross was to be on my blog, on my studio walls or in my portfolio. Chances are he has most of those covered! These two were game for anything. You gotta love that they had custom bobble heads made to look like them. My favorite moment of the night was during the removal of the garter. So Ross starts to search for the garter when the music suddenly switches to "Can't Touch This" he jumped up and started dancing in front of Cristin. I haven't ever seen anything like it and I loved it. So did everyone else.
What a night to remember! Thanks for letting me be a part of it. Here is a sneak peak at what is coming soon. Enjoy the slideshow.













No comments: