Monday, September 15, 2008

Kristy & Kevin- Tied the Knot

Celebrant: Thomas McLaughlin
Ceremony Music: Classic Strings
Invitations: Fine Tip Designs
Groom's Clothing: Men's Warehouse
Flowers: Plum Sage
Hair/Makeup: Natalia Bettencourt
Bridesmaids Attire: Ann Taylor Celebrations


What a perfect day for Kristy and Kevin to get married. They picked an awesome hidden gem for their reception. It is called Perry Park. I have only been there once before, but every time I go, I can't believe how beautiful the scenery is. I had some favorite moments from the day, but I want to tell you about the best one. So, the officiant is telling a story about how their arbor that they are getting married under needs to be varnished and stained over the years to keep it in working order and looking good. He said it is much like a marriage that needs the love, care and attention put toward it to make it last. Kevin, being so witty, adds a cute twist to his wedding vows. He was being very serious and then he throws out "I promise to varnish and stain you every day". It brought a giggle to everyone in the audience along with Kristy.
Thanks for letting me share in your day! Enjoy your slideshow.
Best Wishes,
Katie











1 comment:

Ramie said...

Hi Katie! What beautiful pictures of Kristy's wedding! I was one of the bridesmaids...I just wanted to let you know that the title has Kristy's name spelled wrong & the cake was from Bonnie Brae Ice Cream. Anyhow, the pictures are GORGEOUS!!