Monday, September 22, 2008

Tyler & Trisha's Wedding

Vendor: Denver Kickers Sports Club
Band: Primetime Band Bride's
Dress: D'Anelli Bridals
Cake: Das Meyer Fine Pastry Chalet
Catering: Texas Roadhouse
Celebrant: Father Tom Carzon
Invitations: D'Anellli Bridals
Flowers: Fleur de Liz
Groom's Clothing: Men's Wearhouse
Hair/Make-up: Studio 1870
Over the 11 years I have been shooting I have never seen a dress like Trisha's. I loved it! I shared some of my favorite moments from Trisha and Tyler's wedding. We had so many great options for backgrounds and props. I think I could have dragged the two of them all over town. They followed up their wedding with some fancy footwork. They are both talented German dancers. I was in awe watching them dance during the reception. I knew Tyler from high school and I don't remember him being so talented on the dance floor. Trisha had been dancing since she was a little girl, so it was very natural for her.
Thank you for letting me be a part of your day and for being so outgoing for any photo I wanted to take!







No comments: