Monday, June 30, 2008

Ben & Jenny Get Hitched

Ben and Jenny tied the knot at the Sanctuary. Often times my clients opt to see each other before the wedding. That wasn't the case with Ben and Jenny. They decided to keep to tradition. I usually think it can be just as special either way. I don't know the song that Jenny and her dad walked down the aisle to, but it created the most uplifting and emotional setting. Then Jenny got to the end of the aisle and her and her dad stood there until the song ended. The suspense, excitement and emotion was at an ultimate high. I only put one photo on my blog, but I seriously couldn't stop shooting. There wasn't a dry eye in the house.
Ben and Jenny's wedding was everything they hoped it would be. Surrounded by the love and support of their biggest fans in life. I was honored to be a part of it all. Enjoy all the memories.




No comments: