Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Ian & Heather's Wedding At Arrowhead

What do you get when you mix sunshine, red rocks, a laid back couple and a few deer? A spectacular wedding at Arrowhead Golf Course. Heather and Ian could possibly be one of the most laid back couples I have ever photographed. They had this underlying sense of calm and serenity between them. I love afternoon weddings. Their ceremony was at 11am before the heat of the day really kicked in. We even had some deer come out to see what was happening on the course. Ian completely surprised Heather with a diamond band for her wedding band. She was expecting a different ring that they had picked out. The look of surprise on her face when he slipped it on her finger was priceless. Enjoy some of my favorite photos from the day.

Check out the deer in the background.
Ian striking a pose
I am a sucker for deep blue skies
A private moment...
What a view!! She just noticed that he slipped a surprise ring on her finger.
My two favorite photos of the day.

Emily finished it off with this killer shot

2 comments:

Shelby said...

Ian just sent me the link to your photos and I have to say they are totally awesome (Heather, Ian, & the photos!) Beautiful moments caught forever in time.

Shy said...

I think I see a couple of competition pieces here. All I can say is just fantastic.