Monday, June 23, 2008

Koncal-Dines Keystone Wedding Weekend

I think it is possible that one of my favorite things in my photography business is being hired for an entire weekend of wedding events. I got to spend a weekend in Keystone with Scott and Megans family and friends for their wedding. They hosted the most clever "altitude adjustment" welcome party, rehearsal dinner, wedding and brunch.
I arrived to check in only to be greeted with some yummy Buckeye chocolates and a bottle of wine. I hurried off to the stables to catch everyone in cowboy action. They had cattle roping, wagon rides, spectacular scenery, country cookin' and that's just the beginning.
Scott and Megan met in college and have both continued on to be doctors. Scott is in his second year of his residency and Megan has just started her first. Their family and friends came from all over the US to help them celebrate their destination wedding in Keystone.
They had their wedding at the Keystone Ranch. It was a warm, but crazy windy day. Megan was the ultimate bride that never let the wind and her blowing veil phase her. Jensen came up for the wedding to photograph it with me.
On the last day up in Keystone we did a trash the dress session. I haven't posted those photos yet. I couldn't have thought of a better end to the perfect weekend.
I enjoyed every minute of your weekend. Thank you for letting me be a part of it all.
Katie

Nothing beats a photo of Megans mom roping the fake calf. I loved her victory pose.
It was so windy, but it made for some one of a kind shots.

No comments: